Terms & Conditions
The portal www.sastarecharge.com, mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “SASTA Recharge ”), is operated and owned by 7Range Soft Solution (“7Range”).
(2) Registration and Your SASTA Recharge Account : You agree and understand that You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account information i.e., Your password which, together with Your e-mail address (“User ID”), allows You to access the Platform. This User ID and password, together with mobile number or other information You provide form Your "Registration Information."
You agree to:
i.) provide only current, accurate and complete information about Yourself in the course of registering to use the Services and
ii.) maintain and promptly update the Registration Information, as necessary, to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete at all times. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or there are grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof) and You will not have any cause of action against Us for such suspension or termination of Your Account. You agree that SASTA Recharge shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under Your SASTA Recharge Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your Registration Information including Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Platform.
All information and instructions received from Your SASTA Recharge Account will be deemed to have been authorized by You and the recipients of this information shall rely on its authenticity based on the use of Your password. You will be responsible for all actions taken by anyone accessing the services using Your username and password/one time password (OTP).
In the event of any dispute between two or more parties as to ownership of a particular SASTA Recharge Account, You agree that SASTA Recharge will be the arbitrator of such dispute. SASTA Recharge decision (which may include termination or suspension of any account subject to dispute) will be final and binding on all parties.
(5) Digital Services : SASTA Recharge facilitates purchase of and/or payments with respect to certain Services offered by third parties who have partnered with SASTA Recharge to enable payments with respect to their services to be made through the Platform such as utility payments with respect to prepaid recharges for mobile, postpaid mobile bills, DTH recharge, electricity, gas , insurance premiums etc. and payments with respect to third digital products such as electronic gift cards, bus tickets etc. In addition, We provide value added services such as bill presentment, bill reminders, and transaction history for transparency of transactions, etc. (“In-App Services”). By choosing to use In-App Services, You understand that SASTA Recharge nor its Affiliates assumes no liability for the actual deliver of the products and/or services with respect to which payments are being made using the In-App Services. All obligations with respect to the delivery of products and/or services will be solely that of the third party service provider and not of SASTA Recharge. Further, all payments made using In-App Services shall be final. Such transactions cannot be refunded, returned, or cancelled once initiated.
(6) Recharge/Bill Payment Services :
i. Description of Bill Payment Service : SASTA Recharge provides third party payment services that allow You to make payments to certain third party service providers such as telecom recharges, payment of municipal dues, insurance premiums, etc. (“Bill Payment Services”). To be eligible to use the Bill Payment Services, You must be a resident of India. In order to use the Bill Payment Services, You may be required to provide Us with Your account information with billers You would like to make payments to (such as Your customer account number or customer ID) and any information necessary for Us to access Your accounts and bill/plan details with such billers (such as phone number, email address, etc.) ("Bill Payment Account Information"). By using the Bill Payment Services, You expressly authorize SASTA Recharge to store, use and access the Bill Payment Account Information, on Your behalf solely for the purpose of providing the Services to You. As a risk management measure, SASTA Recharge reserves the right not to process transactions which SASTA Recharge in its sole discretion determines to be high risk, suspicious or fraudulent in any manner. You understand and agree that You are responsible for the accuracy of the information You provide with respect to each payment request You make, including the Bill Payment Account Information, telephone number, the amount of the transaction, etc.
ii. Scheduling Your payments : Payment posting times will vary depending upon the biller You select. When SASTA Recharge receives a payment instruction, You authorize Us to send instructions to payment system providers to debit Your card/ bank account/prepaid account/card and remit payments to billers on Your behalf. Payments are subject to the policies and procedures of billers. We are not liable for processing delays by the biller, nor are We liable if You fail to schedule payment dates in a timely manner.
iii. Late charges : You are solely responsible for paying any and all late charges and penalties levied by a biller.
iv. Payment history : SASTA Recharge does not send periodic statements showing Your bill payment history. You may access information about Your bill payment requests using the Platform. You should also confirm Your bill payment requests against any statements or payment records provided by the biller and Your payment source.
v. Failed Transactions : In case of prepaid payments, if money has been charged to Your card or bank account or pre-paid payment instrument and the service is not delivered by the service provider within 48 hours of the completion of the transaction, You may inform Us regarding the same by sending an email to email@example.com or reaching out to us through the Help and Support section. Please include the transaction details such as the biller name, account number/mobile number, payment value, transaction date and order number. Upon investigation if it is found that money has been charged to Your card or bank account or prepaid payment instrument and the service has not been delivered, the transaction amount will be refunded back to source within 21 working days from the date of receipt of Your email.
(9) Proprietary Rights : You acknowledge and agree that the Platform, the Services, including without limitation any content available on the Platform and all trademarks, service marks and trade names and other intellectual property rights associated therewith are, and will remain, the property of SASTA Recharge and its licensors, as applicable. All content related to SASTA Recharge’s corporate and business activities, whether embedded in the Platform or otherwise, including any text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the exclusive property of SASTA Recharge or its licensors and is protected by applicable laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of any and all content on the Platform and Services is also the exclusive property of the SASTA Recharge and is protected by applicable laws.
SASTA Recharge reserves the right, at its own discretion, to freely assign and transfer the rights and duties under these Terms to any third party. User shall not have any right to assign or transfer their rights and duties under these Terms to any third party.
(11) Payment & Refund Policy : All payments made through the Platform and/or with respect to Services availed shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees. In case any amount is transferred, or payment is made by You to any third party through the Platform or Services, SASTA Recharge shall not be liable to refund such amount to You under any circumstances. If You erroneously send a payment to the wrong party or send a payment for the wrong amount (for instance a typographical error at Your end), Your only recourse will be to contact the party to whom You have sent the payment and ask them to refund the amount. SASTA Recharge will not reimburse You or reverse a payment that You have erroneously made. You understand and acknowledge that when You use any of the payment method/s available on the Platform for availing the Services, SASTA Recharge Entities shall not be responsible for or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
a. Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
b. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between bank/s and/or other institutions used by You in making payment, or
c. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
d. Rejection of transaction for any other reason(s) whatsoever.
(12) Cashback Redemption Policy : Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, SASTA Recharge does not provide redemption of cash availed as a part of any promotional scheme. The cashback availed by using any promotional scheme can only be utilized for availing the Services or use in Platform it self. The cashback cannot be transferred to Your bank account.
(14a) Termination :
a. Our Right : We reserve the right, without notice and in Our sole discretion, to terminate Your access to, and use of, of the Platform and Services and to block or prevent Your future access to, and use of, the Platform and/or the Services. Upon termination, You must uninstall any copies of the Services from Your computer and/or mobile or other devices. We will not be liable to You for the termination of the services or for any consequence arising out of termination of the services.
(15) Disclaimer of Warranties : YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION. THE PLATFORM IS LICENSED TO YOU "ASIS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." YOU BEAR THE RISK OF USING IT. SASTA RECHARGE AND/ OR ITS AFFILIATES GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR CONDITIONS UNDER OR IN RELATION TO THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES. SASTA RECHARGE AND/ OR ITS AFFILIATES EXCLUDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
SASTA RECHARGE MAKES NO WARRANTY AGAINST AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR: (A) INTERFERENCE OF YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES; (B) LOSSES OR DAMAGES INCLUDING ANY PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/ OR SERVICES; (C) USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PLATFORM AND/ OR SERVICES; (D) FAILURE, SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF ALL OR PART OF THE PLATFORM AND/ OR ANY SERVICE AT ANY TIME; (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES; (F) FUNCTIONAL, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR BUG-FREE DELIVERY OF THE PLATFORM AND/ OR SERVICES; (G) SECURITY, RELIABILITY OR TIMELINESS OF THE PLATFORM AND/ OR SERVICES. ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/ OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA OCCURRING ON YOUR DEVICE OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE DOWNLOAD AND USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/ OR SERVICES. NO ADVICE, COURSE OF CONDUCT OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SASTA RECHARGE OR ANY PARTY OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM AND/ OR SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
WHILST SASTA RECHARGE WILL UNDERTAKE ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS AND DUE DILIGENCE TO ENSURE SECURITY AND INTEGRITY, SASTA RECHARGE WILL, IN PARTICULAR, NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING: DELAY OR ERRORS IN TRANSMISSION AND/ OR STORAGE OF INFORMATION TO OR THROUGH SASTA RECHARGE THAT MIGHT OCCUR FROM TIME TO TIME INTRUSION, DISTORTION, LOSS OR FORGERY OF DATA, ETC DUE TO ACT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, FAILURE OF ANY SOFTWARE AND/OR HARDWARE OR TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDER(S) USED BY SASTA RECHARGE OR YOU OR ANY OTHER ACT BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANYTHING TRANSMITTED OR CAUSED TO BE TRANSMITTED BY YOU, TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM AND/OR SERVICES.
THE PLATFORM AND SERVICES ARE CONTROLLED AND OPERATED FROM AND IN INDIA. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICES ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE INDIAN LAWS, RULES, REGULATIONS, GUIDELINES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EXPORT AND IMPORT REGULATIONS AND RBI REGULATIONS. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SERVICE IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A COUNTRY EMBARGOED BY INDIA, OR ARE A FOREIGN PERSON OR ENTITY BLOCKED OR DENIED BY THE INDIAN GOVERNMENT. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, ALL MATERIALS FOUND ON THE SERVICES ARE SOLELY DIRECTED TO INDIVIDUALS, COMPANIES, OR OTHER ENTITIES LOCATED IN INDIA.
(18) Severability : If one or more provisions of these Terms are held to be unenforceable under applicable law(s), the remainder of these Terms will be valid and enforceable.
(19) Entire Agreement These terms constitute the entire agreement between sastarecharge.com and You and supersede all prior understandings between the parties relating to the subject matter herein. No term of the Agreement shall be deemed waived and no breach excused unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the Party claimed to have waived or consented.
(20) Cumulative Rights All remedies of the Parties under this Agreement whether provided herein or conferred by statute, civil law, common law, custom or trade usage, are cumulative and not alternative and may be enforced successively or concurrently.
(21) Grievance Officer : In the event You have any queries/complaints regarding usage of Platform and/or Services, please contact Our Grievance Officer. The complaints will be redressed in the manner provided under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules framed thereunder and Our Grievance Redressal PolicyAkansha Sethi
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org.